The heart of a lawyer’s job lies in the relationship of trust he has built with his client, but also in his ability to give tailor-made advice, to place his client’s interests at the heart of his defence and in compliance with ethical principles.
Standardized and automated acts are a way for the lawyer to save time and comfort, to concentrate on the heart of his profession: advice and defence.
Gain productivity by generating a personalized legal document from the information provided by the client.
You can save and modify your answers at any time, add your own clauses, preview the document, download it, send it to yourself by e-mail or have it signed electronically.
The intuitive interface is designed to guide you through every step so you can easily and quickly complete a smart form, constituting the architecture of your legal document.
Each question is accompanied by an information note aimed at recalling the applicable provisions if necessary.
In the dashboard, you can access different types of acts:
Acts related to the creation and operation of a company (SAS, SASU, SARL, EURL, SCI statutes, registration formalities, shareholders’ agreement, etc.).
Acts related to the management of an employment contract (fixed-term contract, fixed-term contract, permanent contract, etc.).
Commercial acts (commercial lease, transfer of goodwill, trademark registrations, transfer of customers, franchise agreement, etc.).
The advantages of the legal document generator for lawyers:
- Access templates of legal documents created by lawyers
- Gain productivity, speed up the drafting of standard legal documents by filling out a smart and intuitive form
- Integrate your own specific clauses for a tailor-made document
- Focus your business on services with the highest added value
- Make a difference to your clients: the automatic document generator, combined with the electronic signature, allows you to reduce the costs and processing times or the drafting of your legal documents.